Spring is a time of new growth, new beginnings and a little bit of excitement. You most likely have at some point in your life done a big spring clean of your home. So, you will be familiar with the amazing feeling of having a clear mind and uplifted mood!
Below are some helpful tips on how you can nurture yourself and make the most of this season:
- Let go of things in your life you no longer need.
- Do you have negative habits that distract you and take up too much of your time?
- Perhaps you are surrounded by negative people or situations that continually bring you down and affect your energy?
- Are you bogged down with stress, anxiety, old negative thought programs or limiting beliefs that are holding you back?
- Are you in a job that is no longer bringing you any satisfaction or joy?
It is important that you take some time and be aware of those areas that need your attention. With a little help, you can release those negative, hurtful or distracting parts of your life that are no longer supporting your growth and wellbeing, and Spring is the perfect time to do this.
- Be aware of areas in your life that need a little more nurturing.
- When was the last time you sat down and looked at the different areas in your life and checked whether they are aligned with your values? If you spend too much time or focus in one area but know you are lacking in other areas that are equally important, what steps can you put into place to bring more balance into your life?
- Take some time out to be aware of those areas where you want to support growth. It may be nurturing new friendships or spending more quality time with your family. It could be putting more time and energy into preparing and cooking healthy meals or getting outdoors and exercising.
- Add something new into your life.
- This is a great time to bring something new into your life. Is there something that you have always wanted to try, or perhaps something you haven’t done in a while?
- Maybe it is adding more time to practice your meditation or mindfulness each day. Start small and build from there.
- If you do not have enough self-care practices in place, this is a good time to start. It may be simple things like having a relaxing bath, going for gentle walks, stretching or going to bed a little earlier.
- Perhaps you are ready to work with a mentor to help you realise your goals dreams.
I would love to hear how you get on putting these tips into action!! If you are ready to make some changes in your life and need some help, send me an email. xx